Monday, December 31, 2007

Maybe, I need to see the daylight..

So there is a new year tomorrow.
i cant exactly believe that this year is over.
i tend to rest my mind on the bad things of this year.
i gotta stop.
i guess you can call that a resolution for 2008.
There were actually alot of great things that have happened this year.
  • Noah & Tiffany got married
  • Jonah got out of the Marines
  • Shannon became pregnant
  • I got an iPod
  • I made some amazing friends
  • I made varsity for school soccer
  • I made a u19 comp team
  • I started a few causes
  • I learned how to sew better
  • I turned 16
  • I got my permit [even though i should have gotten it last year]
  • I wrote a few songs
  • I became more outgoing [even if it was just a little bit, it was still some]
  • I got to go to homecoming with some awesome people
  • I finally realized how to live life.

and there are still more things than just those.

so all in all this has been a really good year.

i just had to open my eyes to see.

I wish you all a very happy new year. and i hope that all your dreams are fulfilled this year.

Here it comes.

Im ready for you 2008.

No comments: