Tuesday, December 18, 2007

we can go to the tropics..

i got an itunes card for my birthday along with a whole BUNCH of stuff.
i got new music. =]
yayyyy!
here it is.

celebrate love - jordan pruitt
rockin' around the christmas tree - hannah montana
girl of my dreams - jonas brothers
the little drummer boy - josh groban
if i had eyes - jack johnson
firecracker - josh turner
take you there - sean kingston
piece of me - britney spears
the way i am - ingrid michaelson
wont go home without you - maroon 5
christmas, why can't i find you? - james horner & taylor momsen
i dont wanna be in love - good charlotte
makes me happy - drake bell
seventeen forever - metro station
grandma got run over by a reindeer - elmo & betsy
the chipmunk song (christmas dont be late) - alvin and the chipmunks
&&
I got the new relient k cd!!!!! =D
it is AMAZING!!!

well that is all.

No comments: