Thursday, April 10, 2008

finally

it took me long enough...

i think i am finally getting over what happened in the past.
finally.

today i went driving today :D i drove to the thrift store and got fabric, then me and my mom went to the tax collector place in rockledge to get a tag for my car, but not for me to drive. haha. apparently my dad is fixing the suburban.. and thennnnn i drove to BJ's to get gas, then to lunch.
all was quite good. :) except for the fact that i got cut off like.. 3 times.
retard woman. stupid old guy. and lame other person that i forget what you were.. haha im just kidding. but it was quite aggrivating when it happened.

oh right! i also finished ALL my school..yesterday :D finally!
i was SO happy i was jumping up and down. then i called sarah and jumped on the phone. hahah
dude. seriously though. i was SO happy. nah. let me rephrase that. i AM SO happy! :D:D:D:D:D

ay ay ay. well now that i dont have school anymore. im gunna try and get piano back up, and start realllllly learning the guitar. it'll be fun :)
as well as sewing a lot. earning money [one way or another]. driving. get my cause up and running. raise a HUGE load of money for Kyle Davis.
oh! and if you don't know who Kyle Davis is.. he is a 14 year old boy that went to my friends' school. he has type A.L.L. leukemia.
please pray for him. also his brother because he got hit in the face with a baseball as practice and now his face is swollen and purple. not very good, and obviously making things a lot harder on the family.
as well as praying for his family to make it through this.
i haven't met Kyle, but i know he'll be able to make it through this stronger than ever.

'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.'

i know that will apply to Kyle.


well i think thats it for now.
bye!

No comments: