Monday, May 26, 2008

Currently

  • I am listening to "This Is Home" by Switchfoot. im in love with this song.. as well as chris brown - 'say goodbye' and quite a few others as well.
  • I am 2 thirds into Ninth Key a Mediator book, by Meg Cabot, but for some reason she goes by jenny carrol. whatever.
  • It is Memorial Day. we are supposed to be having a 'party' but that just means food and my brothers are coming over. but they are bringing some of their friends.
  • I am in loveeeeeee. with this is home. hahaha
  • Shane Harper is the coolest dancer ever.
  • I seem to be attracted to christian famous people, or celebrities or whatever you want to call them. they really do rock. :)
  • Very badly wanting to have a musical career. VERY badly.
  • I suppose I'd better go hang out with my family now.

have a wonderful memorial day everyone.

God Bless America.

No comments: