Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hmm

Ok well I am thinking of selling stuff that I sew, and babysitting to make money.
If anybody is in need of someone to watch their kids, or you know someone that needs a sitter, give me a call, please. thank you.



today was lots of fun :D
me and Asia went to the bakery while my mom and renee talked and had coffee and rolls.
we made up a skit that we are gunna perform at graduation on Saturday. Im kinda nervous, but hey, once I do it I know I'm gunna be happy and feel quite accomplished. :D
andddd after we went there we came back to my house so we could practice it and just hang out since I haven't gotten to hang out with her in just about forever, except for last week, but most of the time we were watching Ben Barnes on the big screen, playing Prince Caspian. lol
we are so very alike I love it :)
we have come to the conclusion that we are twins, or at least have twin brains. haha
wellll thats all for now.
bye

No comments: