Thursday, December 18, 2008

silly things we say..

asia: What??
are you going crazy??

me: haha no
just into the music.
and the cookie dough...


i sound like a PIG. o well it sure was good cookie dough.
besides.. i'll run it off tomorrow against viera!

oh wait.. i just got some more..


Asia: Hey, I have to go. Dishes, chocolate cake, and my mommy are waiting for me.
But I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Me: darnit!
CHOCOLATE CAKE?!?!


a little late reaction on the chocolate cake. but seriously. CHOCOLATE CAKE??!?! i guess i should just be content with my cookie dough. haha.
after all it was double chocolate chip [semi-sweet and white chocolate 8) oh and for your information.. that was a very wide-eyed guy]


alright well all is said and done. until something else is said.. or done.

peacee!

No comments: