Monday, December 1, 2008

well lately i've been in this out of school mode. not a good thing because that causes me to fall behind. im on pace now, but i need to hurry up and finish so i can be done for a little bit. hopefull i'll be finished by the end of this month.
thankfully im almost done with my first semester of english, and my bcc class has its final next week. so thats two classes out of the way. thank youuuu.
then i will probably take off a little bit before i start my second semester of english, but i do need to register for next semester at bcc. im going to take oceanography and drawing 1.
that should be fun.
also, soccer will be over with next month, so then i'll be free in the afternoons again. but i need to get a job so that will be keeping me busy. im hoping to finish up all my classes early and fast so i can focus on getting a job. i need it badddddddddly.

other than school totally throwing me off.. life has been pretty good lately.
my birthday was good, which was nice since it was on thanksgiving, and usually thanksgiving is stressful because its a holiday, which means we have to clean the house intensely. not a fun thing. but it didnt get me down this year. and i got to go shopping on friday so i got a new outfit on sale. pretty nice i must say :)
and i got about.. 7 peoples presents. that was good.

alright well thats all i can say now cause i REALLLLLLLLLY have to do school. now.

adios!

No comments: