Saturday, January 24, 2009

whoa.

did you see that honkin e-mail i wrote about running?!
that's kinda nutsy.

huh.


well im totally not being patient about summer.
i want it to come. nowwwww.
im sick of school.
im sick of freezing cold weather.
im sick of staying here all the time.
im sick of waiting.
i want summer now.

haha so i watched disturbia. and dude i was totally not expecting that.
it was actually freakin hillarious. of course i got freaked at some parts, but there were so many funny parts to it.
i loveeee that movie!
me and tim went an spied on our neighbors after that.. haha

anyways, that movie reminded me of summer, since it was obviously summer when all that was happening. that is why i want summer. even moreee!

and i really gotta call alexis.
i miss my friends.
i miss camp.
i miss summer!

oh and jack's mannequin is totally making me happpppppy!
that andddd jack johnson's newest album because i finally got that and 'everything in transit' [jack's mannequin] from lindsey.
you are my hero! thank you once again cause it so made my day when i got it. :)

welp. thats all.

summerrr. please come soon.
thanks.
~H

No comments: