Friday, February 13, 2009

we only breathe for so long, so tonight's the night we all roll along.

well the maine has been playing constantly lately.
i think it's because im in the camp mood.
it's all good though, because they are one of my all time favorites.
forever.

um so i was watching american idol, and i thought that michael castro had made it through group rounds but apparently he was cut.
here is my oppinion on that choice:
Simon, Paula, Randy, and Kara,
Whichever one's of you that didn't want him to leave [in any]..thanks.
But to the rest of you that decided to cut him. You have gone deaf obviously.
He has the BESTTTTTTTESTESTEST voice. Well, at least one of them.

haha yea i was not too happy. and it's not because i adored his brother last season, because truthfull i think michael was better. his voice was much more my style, but jason had that other side of my style.
listen to this and tell me his voice isn't great.
i actually he did a better job of singing it then gavin degraw, but thats not to say gavin degraw isnt a great singer, because he really is.
anyways.. i just though that it was completey pathetic they cut him.
as for my favorites so far...I'm really liking Danny, AnneMarie, and Alex.

well considering that i have nothing other to say other than stuff about camp [and im pretty sure you dont want to hear me rant on and on about that]..i'm out.


keep it tight.

No comments: