Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I lied. I wanted to do this instead. haha 
now i will shower and go to sleep. 
 ciao 


IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie!

Opening Credits: Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Waking Up: Anybody There - The Script
First Day At School: Cold December - Matt Costa
Falling In Love: She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Fight Song: The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know - Panic! At The Disco
Prom: Magic - Pilot
Life’s OK: If You Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World
Mental Breakdown: The Lighthouse's Tale - Nickel Creek
Driving: The Bad Touch - The Bloodhound Gang
Flashback: Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
Getting Back Together: True - Ryan Cabrera
Birth of Child: My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Wedding: Let It Be Sung - Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, & Friends
Final Battle: Something Like That - Tim McGraw
Death Scene: My Heart Goes Out - Warren Barfield
Funeral Song: I Learned From You - Miley Cyrus & Billy Ray Cyrus
End Credits: She Is Love - Parachute [AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I love how their on here :) amazing band i love.]

No comments: