Thursday, September 3, 2009

my face smells like lemons

and that smells pretty good.

so im cleaning my room to a pleasing playlist on my ipod. i do need to edit it, but still. it's quite pleasing.
at the moment? practice makes perfect - cute is what we aim for. 
anyways. it's getting cleaner! i cleaned out a shelf in my closet and it looks SO much better. like drastic change im talking about.
i am thinking about rearranging some things as well. just not sure what yet. haha

today has been going well though.
i went on a bike ride with mom again this morning, except yesterday it didnt start pouring down on us. today? yea, totally did. i raced home and then got mom's car to pick her up. kinda hillarious actually. haha
but man, i felt like i was getting back into shape, which by the way, feels great! i mean it, i could see my thighs getting stronger. haha i sound like a....not sure exactly, just not me.

after the bike ride i got a much needed shower because it was pretty cold being soaking wet. then i had an oral call with my english teacher. i impressed her. haha. i have a 100% A, i'm on pace, and i'm totally getting what is being covered. woohooooo! i like that class a lot.
so i waited until mom was ready to stop what she was doing because we had to go to space coast and get the papers we need for soccer, and the library because i had stuff on hold there. she didn't want to go so i took her car and sarah and i went.
i love how people at space coast who we haven't seen in a year still recognize us and know we're comptons. pretty killer. :)
anyways, totally got some bad apple stuff at the library.
my music library now holds:
  • 'Departure' - Jesse McCartney
  • 'Even If It Kills Me' - Motion City Soundtrack
  • 'Don't Forget' - Demi Lovato [don't make fun of me]
  • 'Breakout' - Miley Cyrus [really don't make fun of me] haha
  • 'Details' - Frou Frou
  • 'The Fray' - The Fray
  • 'Step Up 2: Soundtrack' - Various artists including T-Pain, Flo-rida, and others
  • 'City of Black & White' - Mat Kearny
  • 'Free' - Gavin DeGraw
Good stuff if you ask me. Sarah got the miley cyrus and step up 2 cd's though.

as for movies:
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Fired Up!
  • Jumper
  • Nancy Drew 
i am excited to watch the great gatsby. it looks great.

but book wise? i had to get little kid books for my class. haha
so i got:
  • 'The Goodbye Book' -  Judith Viorst
  • 'The Grouchy Ladybug' - Eric Carle
I am sure little kids would enjoy them.

So i think im gunna get back to cleaning now because i actually have a craving to do so.
I think i'm gunna get rid of some clothes too.. if you want some..tell me!
haha

peace out suckaaaas.

No comments: