Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pretend you're not alone

Like you are center stage on Broadway.
Cause when you're on your own, a little opera goes a long way.

I LOVE SKY SAILING.

So recently I decided that I don't want to go back to camp next summer.
Instead I am going to try and go to Guatemala, Student Life, and Woodlands with the church.
I want to give my summer up to God to use me for something good.
Don't get me wrong. Camp is awesome, but the people there are influencing me in the wrong way, and I'm actually kind of over it. I've been going there for 10 years, and I think it's about time I do something different.

Babysitting.. yea I'm over it too. I mean, I fully plan on helping out my family with that, but as for other people, I need a break from it. I'm hoping to get a real job next semester, and preferably at the church as an intern for Firehouse. Right now that is what I really want.
We'll see how everything pans out, I mean.. it's still a little bit off so I'm not too worried about it right now, but I'm happy to think forward on other possibilities.

Life is good.
Nah. Scratch that.
Life is great.

No comments: