Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Now Or Never

Ok, here's the deal.. I'm making a list of things I want to do this summer, or at least some point in my life, but summer would be nice. Some of the things I have already done but I want to do again, others, I have never done and want to do for the first time.
I need help though. Some of these I can't do alone, like riding a motorcycle, for instance, others I can but I'd like to do it with someone, like rock climbing, and others would just be better if I had someone assisting me, like learning to really play the guitar.
So, if you are willing and able, I would love people to help me accomplish the things on this list, or at least some of them.
Besides, it'll make one heck of an adventure out of the summer for all of us!

Here it is...

  • Ride a motorcycle
  • Learn to play the guitar for real [I know a tiny bit. And by a tiny bit, I mean barely anything]
  • Learn to surf for real [It's been a looooong time that I actually stood up on the board]
  • Go hiking
  • Go rock climbing [a hardcore rock climbing wall will do]
  • Road trips to anywhere and everywhere
  • Bible study on Philippians
  • Volunteer some hard labor
  • Have dinner parties
  • Run 10 miles
  • Sew at least 3 dresses
  • Do as much DIY stuff as possible
  • Have a bake sale
  • Go on multiple boat rides
  • Kayak at least once a month. At least
  • Read 40 books over the summer, at least 15-20 being ones I have not already read
  • Volunteer for youth events/activities
  • Buy a bike
  • With said bike, go on 4 mile [minimum] rides in various places at least every other week
  • Go camping
  • Change my culture by standing firm in my values [Yep, I just went Fusion on you]
I'm not sure what else right now, but I'm sure I'll think of more. 

So...if you're willing to be adventurous with me, let me know! 

No comments: