Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Week's Worth Of Pictures

It's technically Wednesday now, since it just hit 12:01 am, but I don't care and I'm just going to throw a slew of pictures up here to sum up this past week.

Enjoy!


Last Wednesday consisted of a beautiful drive through Christmas on the way to school. And some crazy "What Does The Fox Say?" skit at Breakaway. Needless to say, it was a pretty good day.



Thursday was good - babysat in the morning, then Greg filmed me playing checkers with myself [hahaaaa, it wasn't for real, thankfully]. 
Once again, the weather was fantastic, so filming outside was a joy.



Friday was great. Sooo great. I had small group, and afterwards, Aimee, Bethany, Claire, Ben, and I made mini turtle cookies. SO good. And I went for a walk on my usual 4-mile route. 
I'm telling you, this weather is awesome!!



Sunday held beautiful skies, like always. And clearly I love my stationary ;)



This nutball turned 11 on Monday!! How insane is that..?!?! [the answer is "totally insane!"]
I'm really glad she's my little sister and best friend.



This morning I hung out with Felix, which was super fun, as you can tell! And...I got a letter from Kate! It was so nice and the card matched my journal! That was a crazy cool coincidence! 
Today was really grand.

Well, here's the stuff I just flat out love: Chaco Cookies [Two things I love, love, love?! Yes please!!] & Ben Rector singing some of the best songs I've ever heard in my entire life. This is only one of the songs [one of my favorites], but the entire album is just phenomenal. I'm just sad I won't get to see him in concert Thursday, but I'm grateful I got to see/meet him already!

Well, that's all for now, but I'm sure I'll be writing again soon. It's nice to get away from distractions so I can just think, but it makes me want to write all the time, and I have tons to write about! Get ready world. 

No comments: