Wednesday, October 31, 2007

only 28 days away.

so my birthday is next month.
and a lot of things are going to change.
  • im gunna stop being so shy.
  • im gunna get my license as soon as possible.
  • i will get my school done on time.
  • i will talk to people that i dont normally talk to.
  • i will stop being such a fraidy cat.

  • I will stop this horrible attitude i get.

i know just what to be for halloween. i will be Cinderella. since afterall im so used to being bossed around whenever someone feels they need something done.

for the past week, it seems like all mom is doing is telling me to do stuff for her. charge my ipod, sweep the floor, wash the laundry, do the dishes, feed the animals, clean the house, ect..

a lot of the work isnt mine, but its like she doesnt care, as long as I get it done, its fine.

and then other people walk around like they own the place when they dont do anything.

my life is weird.

thank the lord i have soccer to relieve me.

by the way..

Happy Halloween

No comments: