Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ayeeeeeee

1. Hi, my name is...Hannah
2. Never in my life have I been...dead [oh! what a shocker!]
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is...someone i know
4. High school...2010
5. When I'm nervous...my stomache flips out
6. The last time I cried was...im actually not positive
7. If I were to get married right now, my best man/ maid or matron would be...Raquel
8. My hair is...in a pony tail
9. When I was 5....I was alive
10. Last Christmas....was pretty good
11. I should be...sleeping
12. When I look down I see..a cheese stick
13. The happiest recent event was...when i was watching the U17 guys play & hanging out with my friends
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...the girl that doesnt really care about any of them
15. By this time next year.....I had better have my license
16. My current gripe is......lack of dedication from others
17. I have a hard time understanding....why im so tired recently.
18. There's this girl I know that.... is.. im not sure.
19. You know I like you when....i cant talk to you.
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...whoever is closest
21. Take my advice...because its pretty good.
22. Something that I really want to buy is...a cell phone [who even knows why[
23. If you visited the place I was born..you would be in a hospital
24. I plan to visit...gainesville
25. If you spend the night at my house...i'd laugh
26. I'd stop my wedding if...if i wasnt with the right person.
27. The world could do without...hate
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than..the belly of a cockroach? thats sick
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself....technically - my cleats & under armour. literally - shin guards
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...food
31. My favorite blonde(s) is/are...my family. hahaha
32. My favorite baldy is...tim howard
33. My favorite redhead is...laurie chalupney [i think thats her name..lol]
34. My middle name is.. the name i have in between my first name and my last name
35. This morning I...showered and did school. with some amazing music to listen to.
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...fish [ha. i have no freakin idea]
37. Once, at a bar...i couldnt breathe because of all the smoke. & i got creeped out by old men.
38. Last night I was...on the computer & watching American Idol
39. There's this guy I know who....is one of my best friends
40. I don't know...how to play the trumbone
41. A better name for me would be...hannah [oh wow! that would be the one i have right now..]
42. Tomorrow I am...going to be tired. & better be going to walmart. or target :)
43. Tonight I am...eating
44. My birthday is...my 17th this year.

No comments: