Thursday, February 14, 2008

how pathetic.

its so stupid how pretty good days can be ruined by pretty stupid things.
life in so complicated.

im starting to get back into the piano. and im going to learn the guitar again soon.
hopefully.
school is almost over.
im about 3/4 the way into the year. after im done.
im free.
im going to try and get my license as soon as possible.
then get a job somehow.
i kind of already have one but i havent really done anything for it.
so if i can get into it.
then theres a money opportunity for something like school.
easy enough huh?

Tony Oller's music is taking me away.
he's getting me back into writing music.
and playing it as well.
right now im learning "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain

but right now im a little pissed off.
excuse my language.
but seriously.
i cant stand the freakin things that people do.
geez.

dear god,
help me.
-hannah

No comments: