Thursday, March 13, 2008

HOLD ON.

well i dont think im going to be getting my license..
my mom wont take me driving.. ever.
and i that bad? seriously. there is no way i'll get better if i dont get too.
whatever.

hopefully i eventually will be able to get it. BEFORE summer.
that way i can get a job. which i will hopefully be doing so soon.
cause in about 1-2 weeks or so i'll be done with all my school :)

i have re-fallen in love with the jonas brothers.
make fun of me.
i could care less.

ok.. i seriously have an attitude problem..
there has been alot of crap going on in my life lately.
  • false friends.
  • broken ipod
  • no license
  • school [still overwhelming. especially since i have finals soon.]
  • the wait for summer seems endless.
  • people giving up.
  • negativity
  • my not-so-outgoingness
  • my lack of sleep
  • people that break their promises
  • the fact that there is hardly a day that no one in my family complains or fights
  • the fact that I am such an idiot, and I cant get over this stuff!

i am so over the fact that i cant get over stuff.

geez.

it seems like the more i let myself be heard. the more i'm either ignored. or made fun of.

you know what i have to say about that?

get over it.

i am what i am. and i can't be anything else.

i just quoted the jonas brothers. forgive me if thats too kiddish for you. sorry im being myself.

alright there i got with my attitude again.

im just so sick and tired of being talked about for being me.

thankfully i have friends to be there for me.

too bad its not the ones that said they would..

No comments: