Friday, April 25, 2008

dear maria, count me in

well i've been thinking a lot lately about a bunch of different things..
and i found a lot of things im very thankful for.
  • My family including my new nephew Jonas :)
  • My friends that accept me for who i am
  • My laptop
  • My Camera
  • My Ipod
  • Music
  • This to get my thoughts out, even if no one is reading
  • My 4.0 GPA
  • My mom's sewing machine
  • My ability to sew
  • The fact that i will hopefully be getting my license soon
  • Legs, so i can run
  • Books that let me escape
  • My soccer ball
  • The ability to write
  • My pillows, they are reallllllly comfortable
  • Bands like: The Maine, All Time Low. well those are my favorites at the moment
  • The fact that I'm still here and I have a life, even if its kinda boring, I still get by having fun quite a bit of the time. I may have moments that are full of agony, but then it ends up all good.

um i think thats it for now.

No comments: