Saturday, July 5, 2008

DUDE.

i got back from camp today and it was truly amazing.
INCREDIBLE actually.
it was one part of my amazing summer.
there really have been a lot of great things that have happened to me this summer, and most of them happened there and will happen there.
Camp Wekiva is the best place in the world, and NO ONE will take it away from me, they can take away the park, sure that will be a huge chunk of it, but they wont ever, EVER take away the Wekiva in me. it will be impossible for them to do so.
the best part about that place is that i can be going through hell at home, but when i go there or even talk to people that i met there, life gets better, SO SO much better.
i know i can ALWAYS count on my friends from camp. they are so amazing.
and they have crazy siblings lol

No comments: