Friday, October 3, 2008

see the lights..

well life definitely throws hard punches..
i just found out today that i cant play school soccer this year.

i've been training hard for this, and trying to get ready so i'll make varsity. well turns out i wont even make the team.
i don't get to play because of all the money we owe for sarah's leg, abby's teeth, and of course our insane bills. my mom doesnt want to drive to school 5 days a week [hmm didnt i say that i would be able to do that if i had my license?] and it just adds more stress to our lives.
personally i dont think its fair since i've been working my butt off to keep on pace and have all A's. and then training 4 days a week getting ready.
i dont even know..

then my mom said that this isnt a punishment, its just something we have to do, and she wants to let me do something, or do something for me or whatever.
yea but one thing i really want. i cant have. at least not yet.
but you know what. im gunna get that one thing.

this freakin sucks.
my whole day is ruined thanks to money, and stress.
speaking of that.. politics suck. and Palin beat your sorry butt Badin. just sayin.

No comments: