Saturday, April 25, 2009

music & slumdog millionaire.

uhhhhh, soo..
slumdog millionaire is possibly one of the BEST movies i have EVER seen.
it was INCREDIBLE!
seriously.
go watch it.. NOWWWW!!!!

other than that amazing movie..
i got new music :)

here is what's new on the playlist.
  • 'About A Girl' - The Academy Is...
  • 'Please Stand Up' - School Boy Humor
  • 'The Adventure' - Angels & Airwaves
  • 'Bigcitydreams' - Nevershoutnever!
  • 'It's Over' - Jesse McCartney
  • 'How Do You Sleep?' - Jesse McCartney
  • 'Shuttin' Detroit Down' - John Rich
  • 'Candle (Sick & Tired)' - The White Tie Affair
  • 'Barely Breathing' - Duncan Sheik [My mom's personal request]
  • 'How Sweet It Is' - Kris Allen
  • 'Man In The Mirror' - Kris Allen
  • 'All I Need' - Tony Oller :)
There are actually many more songs that I have recently come in to possession with, but those are the one's I purchased. [FYI: I didn't steal the other songs.. i borrowed the cd's from the library. hahah.]

of those borrowed cd's i got [monday] Josh Turner - "Everything Is Fine", Incubus - "Make Yourself", Jimmy Eat World - "Chase This Light", and......R.A. Rahman - "SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE SOUND TRACK!"
yea. i got it.
for FREE :)

However, though I may have all those songs now, those aren't the only one's on my 'right now' playlist [basically whatever music I am currently not getting enough of, so i put it on that playlist so i can listen to it over, and over, and over, and over, and..etc...]


on any other notes.. tim had a game in Mel. Beach and I had one in PBay so I went with him and Mom. Tim won 3-2. close game, and he almost scored. my game however... didn't go so well. we lost 4-1. i think thats the first loss we've had this season, but im not sure. i wasn't at one of the games. anyways.. i thought i played like crap. in fact, i told Tara that i sucked so bad today, and at the same time i didn't realize that the game ended so we had to line up. well i lined up in front of her, and when i got to the coach he went 'you are one hell of a player'. i was shocked. haha i was like.. uhh thank you. complete irony, eh? yeaaaa. then Tara went, hannah! you liar! [which i suppose i am. lol]
haha but seriously.. isn't that ironic he would say that to me after i just said i completely sucked in that game.. wowww.
oh and just to clarify things.. that was the OTHER TEAM's coach saying that to me.
haha..
man... that made my day.
welp. thats all for now. i gotsta get some sleep now.


night.

No comments: