Saturday, September 26, 2009

the meaning of life.

great song by hawk nelson.
check it out.

so this past week has indeed been insane like all the one's i've been having lately.
i was starting to think that i was way to in over my head, but now i think it's not that bad.
still crazy, but not as much as it was before.

my one bcc class is almost over, so once it is, that is a HUGE load off of my shoulders.
1.5 weeks to go.

soccer is beautiful.
except for today.
i have no idea why, but today was indeed the worst game i have played this season.
it upset me immensely.
we LOST 6-2 [or 6-3. i dont remember] to curtis' team.
they have really, really improved, but i thought it was going to be closer than that with my team.
guess not.
it was alright after the game. i was still mad, but i talked to most of my buddies and they made me feel somewhat better.
now i just cant wait till monday.
i didn't score so i can still practice with curtis. hahaha
he said that if i did i couldn't. well there ya go!
actually..i almost scored twice. just didn't work out because like i said before.
worst game of the season for me.
very upsetting.

as for the male specimen.
they still confuse me, but not as much right now as they did before.
thankfully.

well i am facing severe lack of sleep.
so i'm out.

night.

No comments: