Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm not street, but I do what I gotta do.

Are you a shy person?
Not so much anymore.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
All the time.

Met anyone new this year?
Absolutely.

How many people are you texting?
1

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Don't think so.

Where's the last place you went besides your house?
School [SC]

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself kissing someone?
No.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Nope.

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Yes.

What month is your birthday in?
November.

If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Hell yea, I would.

Is there something you're happy about at the moment?
Yea, which is slightly shocking to myself since this week has sucked insanely.

Have you slept next to the last person you kissed?
Jonas? Haha, sure.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yes.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Yea. Which, once again, is shocking to myself.

How have you felt today?
Freaked out. Pissed. Stressed. Exhausted. & thankfully I have felt happy.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom, I think.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Ehh.. I was kinda blah.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Showering. Or getting ready. Either, or.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No.

Which is prettier, a sunrise or a sunset?
They both have their own kind of beauty. 

In the past week have you felt excited?
Yes.

What drink did you last consume?
Water.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I do.

How many showers do you take a day?
Usually one.

Do you like Subway?
Yes.

Do you feel like you're a good person?
For the most part. I have my flaws, but who doesn't?

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Uh, no.

Do you like to travel by plane?
I've only been once, but it was pretty cool.

If someone gave you $1,000 would you spend it or save it?
Save. That's a lotta money dude.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yea.

Who were you with last night?
Classmates, Trinity, then family.

Have you ever cried from laughing so hard?
Who hasn't?

Who is your last text from?
Asia.

Who was your last received call from?
My dad.

When someone says "we need to talk," what runs through your mind?
Awesome dude. Just awesome. oh wait. No it's not.

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Hannah. Go figure.

Do you like getting big hugs?
Duh.

Is it easy to make you smile?
Pretty easy.

What does your hair look like right now?
Ponytail.

Do you like ferris wheels?
Occasionally. They're a tad slow though.

Where did you meet the last person you were in a car with?
Sister.

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
There are many nights I'd like to relive, but never put on repeat forever. That would take the amazement out of it. 

Aside from waking up, what was the first thing you did this morning?
Showered.

If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
I wouldn't do that.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
I suppose. But that is really unhealthy.

Have you ever thought you were going to die?
Yes.

Think back to yesterday, what were you doing around this time?
Babysitting & reading "This Lullaby".

Do you think too much or too little?
Wow. That is like some kind of a joke when it says 'too little'. I overthink everything, and by that I mean I think far, FAR too much.

If you see a penny on the ground do you pick it up?
Yes.

Do you like thunderstorms?
Yea, unless I feel like they're gunna kill me.

Will you be in bed in the next 20 minutes?
Nah.

Who do you have feelings for nowadays?
Don't even get me started.

Who was the last person you went to the mall with?
Asia.
 
Who was the last person you hugged?
Don't remember.
 
Who was the last person you went out to lunch/dinner with?
Asia.
 
What are you listening to right now?
Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason - Cobra Starship!
 
What was the last concert you went to?
I have no idea.
 
Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yea.
 
What was the last thing you bought?
Food, I'm sure.

No comments: