Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who you are is not what you did. You're still an innocent.

Uh.. So Taylor Swift's new album, Speak Now, in short..
AMAZING.
Not even lying.. this album is SO good.
She has this incredible ability to say what every girl wants to say, but can't, or more like doesn't.
I think she realized that though. I think that's why this album is called Speak Now. She even wrote it in the album  booklet. She urges everyone of her listeners to speak up when they know they should but are to afraid to do so.
Gahhh. IT IS SOO GOOOD.

In other news..
Life is insane. Sometimes I feel like it is moving at a much faster pace than I can handle. I felt a major rush of stress overload on Sunday. Everything seemed like it wanted to go downhill for me. I managed to survive through it, but I'd really prefer if that was a one time thing, instead of the 'most likely will happen again' type of event.
On the brightside of things, I finally feel somewhat capable of growing up, no matter how much I really do not want to whatsoever. I guess I have no choice..
Anyways. back to the point. Adam is getting married Saturday. Ridiculous thought, huh? It's kinda crazy to see after a while of planning for it, it's actually happening now. He's gettin hitched! Hahha.
Oh.. hmm. Also, I feel as if I have.. maybe 3 friends that actually enjoy and want to hang out with me. That is, enough to put forth some effort into doing so. It's not horrible, but I feel as if I have no life because of it. But then again, I'm actually getting stuff done too, so that's a good thing. In all honesty though, I don't think I could be happier with the people that do put forth effort into our friendships. They are truly some wonderful people.

Dear God,
Thanks. For everything.
-Me.

P.S. So deep in infatuation with this boy, it's ridiculous.

No comments: