Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm taking you with me

Anywhere that I could ever want to be.

Oh my. I feel horrible for not listening to Relient K lately as much as I should. Like, all the time.
I am going to see them next month with Deas Vail and Sherwood for an acoustic Christmas show. I am more than pumped!
I'm going with the best friend anyone could ever have. That would be my friend Asia for all those oblivious craniums out there.
Anyways, it is going to be amazing. SO EXCITED!

In other news.. I hate Biology. Biology hates me. I even stopped hating it and accepted it as I took my last test [not last test forever, the last test I took is what I speak of] so I thought I did wonderfully, speaking as I felt quite confident.
Well, that is when it bites you in the butt and says, "Hey! You actually really suck at taking Biology tests! So here is a big fat 'Not Good Enough Grade To Be Content With!' Enjoy!"
Yea, that is exactly what it does to you.
At least there is seriously only one more month of my first semester as a legitimate college student.
Yes!!

Also, I turn 19 in 15 days. That means 2 weeks from this Saturday. Holy crap. I literally just realized that. I thought I had more time to prepare for this devastating event. No!!
Oh well.. At least I am getting presents.
That isn't really a good way to think of it, though, is it? Thinking that the presents are the only good part of turning 19. I honestly do not want to grow up though. I hate the fact that I have to get a real job and start acting like a mature adult. I feel as though I will lose a huge part of myself if I start doing so. I want a cool job. I want to work in books or music or art or something that lets creative juices flow. I don't want to be a boring paper-pusher and dress in business suits. I want to wear pants and shirts and nice cardigans instead of those previously stated business suits and ugly shoes and stiff jackets. Not my style. At all. Maybe I will don an apron in a bakery. Or a pair of thin wire-framed glasses in a library [although, not sure why I would need them since I have good vision. Just for the smart looking effect, I suppose.]. Or maybe just a best friend with music and hot wax making candles.
I am actually doing the latter this year. Still not quite a legit job, but that is quite alright with me for now.
Until I decide I actually want to grow up, I will be sleeping. At least until tomorrow morning when I must wake up to go babysit my sweet nephew.

Goodnight all.

No comments: