Monday, December 20, 2010

Light A Way

Sorry for the lack in writing..
I have been posting on a Tumblr I set up just for writing, so that's where a lot of my energy has gone..

Anyways, it's been a while and a few things have happened since I last wrote.
One of which was the best night of my life.
The concert.
Holy. Crap.
Deas Vail is SO AMAZING live.
So is Relient K & Sherwood, but Deas Vail could have struck me dead with their incredible power to captivate one through their music.
There is a post about this on my Tumblr, so go here for that.

I also turned 19 the day after Black Friday.
That was quite eventful. I spent the day with Asia as my family had other plans and I would be doing nothing.
It was a lot of fun though. I didn't expect nineteen to be so sweet. But then again, that was only the first day.
No. Actually, life has been pretty ok since turning another year older.
However, nothing too special has occurred aside from that wondrous concert.

What else has happened.. Hmm. Not too much actually.
Once again I have changed my thoughts on the future, though.
I think that I am just going to major in Business Administration and minor in English. That way I can do something that will benefit my financially but still do what I love; writing.
Of course, I am so dreadfully indecisive that who knows what I will really end up doing until I get to the point where I can no longer change my mind.

Life is good though.
I'm still learning how to truly live, but I think I am getting the hang of it.
Thank goodness God is in control, because honestly, I have no idea what I'd be doing or how I'd end up.

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season this year.

No comments: