Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wekiva Blues

I literally left camp yesterday, and I'm already depressed and wanting to be there.
For all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I speak of this wondrous place full of incredible people; Wekiva Youth Camp.
This is my eleventh summer there and it keeps getting better and better each year. So much so, that I now sit at home, in my room, on my computer, wasting my time away wishing I was there because being home is too boring to bare.
My little bro went today as it was the first official day of camp. Totally jealous of him right now.
I really do wish I was back at camp with my friends, hanging out, doing leadership activities, reading the boring parts of the manual, playing games for the more interesting parts of orientation, telling stories of past camp experiences, talking about future experiences. I hate that I am at home doing nothing but pining over camp. I wish I was just there, daggumit!
Two weeks, then I get to see most of my friends again. I need these two weeks to go by super fast.
SUPER FAST.

No comments: