Monday, September 30, 2013

Update on Life

I was going to try and write here more often.
Obviously that hasn't been going too well.

I do want to write more, though, and I full intend in doing so, but it probably won't be on a regular basis, but rather when I get a breather long enough to sit down and type away.

Life has been absolutely insane lately.
A lot of things have been going on. Some good, and some I would really have liked for them to not have happened.

I'm just going to recap on life really quickly.

  • I got 2 A's and 1 B on my first three tests this semester. I took the first test for my fourth class today, which I feel pretty daggum confident about.
  • I really love school this semester, which is a huge difference from my feelings towards school last semester
  • I am pretty balanced between home, school, and work. It's such a nice feeling.
  • I went to my first Gator game, let alone college football game. Now I need to go to one for my own school! Ha
  • My hair is getting longer - I'm liking it a lot
  • I have been list-crazy....which is probably why I'm making a list, bullet-style, right now.
  • The Titusville Theater put on Les Mis, and I saw it twice - it was great!
  • I've definitely become more present while at home. I'm not home a whole lot, but when I am, I'm really there.
  • I've gone crazy with typography. Not claiming I'm any good at it, I just love it, and I love to doodle it all over the place.
  • Autumn is here, which means I'm constantly freaking out over the weather.
  • I am really tired a lot of the time. I'm pretty balanced, but exhausted.
  • I got poison sumac on one of my legs this summer...it's finally all gone.
    • I really recommend you stay the heck away from that source of pure evil
  • My car broke down on me twice in one week, and I had to replace a tire within the same week.
    • I had to replace a hose last Monday
    • Thursday I got to replace a tire
    • Sunday it completely died on me. Blown head gasket = no car til who knows when
  • I had to wake up before the crack of dawn today - good thing I think it's cool to wake up when it's dark
  • I got to drive my mom's car today - OH MY SWEETNESS. Seriously, it's so nice compared to my car, it's ridiculous. 
  • People please call me so I can listen to Lord Huron sing on my phone :)
  • God has been stretching me a lot lately, but I'm learning to trust Him more and more, and really rely on His will for me. It's been a comfort to know that He is certain of my uncertainty.
I'll try and write again soon. 

I'm gunna go to Target now. 

-Hannah

No comments: