Tuesday, November 26, 2013

22 Things To Do At 22



Here are the top 22 things I want to do during this year as a 22-year old.
If you can help me out on one, or two, or a few, of these, let me know!

  1. Write a 30-day devotional
  2. Go on a road trip
  3. Fly on plane 
  4. Go shooting once a month - or at least 12 times over the year
  5. Go hiking somewhere new once a month
  6. Give a gift, anonymously, to someone each month
  7. Go line dancing or swing dancing
  8. Try my hardest to see Josh Garrels & NeedToBreathe in concert
  9. Do not drink soda
  10. Learn to knit patterned hats
  11. Create a line of hats and list on Etsy - solidify my business & brand
  12. Read 22+ new books
  13. Speak in a foreign language for a day
  14. Have a Hunger Games themed meal
  15. Make a table & stool
  16. Go camping at three different locations over the year
  17. Start a garden - and keep it alive and thriving!
  18. Sleep in a tree house
  19. Ride a motorcycle
  20. Lead a youth ministry retreat
  21. Use my left hand, only, for a week
  22. Go to museum in a different state

* 2 & 3 - Try to visit a friend out of state!

No comments: