Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Father,

I am sorry for being selfish and ungrateful. I am not experiencing Your grace to its fullest because I have something else in mind.
I am sorry I am trying to get what I want now, instead of waiting in Your perfect timing for Your perfect plan.
I am sorry that I am not learning patience how You intend me to.
I am sorry that I think I have a better plan for my life than You.

However,

I am grateful that You forgive me when I mess up. And when I continue to mess up.
I am grateful that You never abandon me, even when I feel like being alone because I don't want to try and handle anything life throws at me.
I am grateful that You teach me patience, rather than just give it to me, because You are growing me through that.
I am grateful that Your plans for me will prevail, regardless of how in the way I get.

So, Father, thank You for Your sovereignty and sufficiency.
Thank You for loving me.
& thank You for making me a priority.

No comments: