Sunday, November 18, 2007

i needed protection...maybe i still do.

my life..

i dont even know where to begin.

its driving me insane.

i hate being who i am sometimes because i can be such an idiot.
i try to be good at things but its not good enough for some people.
i try and be myself, but some people will only reject what i am.

i hate having these stupid emotional breakdowns. it makes me feel even more useless.
i wish i had someone who i could tell everything to. because right now i dont feel like i have anyone like that.

right now i really want to know if this guy does actually like me.
if so then why wont he tell me?
why wont he even talk to me?!
i know i should talk to him. but still..

my new love is Metro Station.

Kelsey is an amazing song. it keeps me going.
i'll swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. whoa-oa-oa-oa kelsey.

my 16th birthday is in about 8 days. for my birthday i am going to change who i am. not in a bad way but in a stronger way.
If people dont like me for who i am they can get over it because this change is not for them.
if they dont like me now, but they accept me again after. all i have to say to them is get lost.
true friends dont ditch me and ignore me, then say they dont and wont.
its not fair for me to deal with all this fakeness.
true friends actually have conversations with their so-called-best friends.

bestfriend: a person that is closer to you than any of your other friends. almost like a brother or sister.

TOO BAD I DONT HAVE ONE.

im going to stop waiting on people to invite me to do stuff. and the people that they will.
its not fair to me.

the people that have talked to me more than once a week are the ones that will become my "best friends" or already have..


i really want someone like that. a best friend. right now it is really frustrating me that no one will even try to be a friend at least.
i feel like the leftovers. the trash. the unwanted stuff that people dont want.
thanks to everyone who has made me feel this way.


not.

1 comment:

I'm Shannon said...

oh Hannah, I wish I could let you peek into your life in 10 years and see how much of this, though, so important right now, will mean very little.

I wish that your friends weren't so cruel because you are one of the kindest, most thoughtful, caring young women that I know.

In order to change you must begin with accpeting who you are because I wouldn't change anything about you.

In the present, remember that Jason and I are here whenever you need us and that you are a child of God and He desires only the best for His children.

and boys are stupid.