Thursday, February 14, 2008

i dont know where i'd be without you there for me..

i dont know why it comes now. .
i have been so excited about gainesville lately.
but now..im just so nervous.

i read all the post i posted on here..
wow.
i have come to realize that my former 'friends' really dont mean that much anymore.
in fact. [i know this sounds mean] whenever they talk to me. i tend to ignore them.
just like they did to me.
alright that is mean.
but i really dont see the point in talking to them anymore.
last time i did. i didnt get a response.

if i opened my eyes a little sooner to what was going on around me. i would have realized that all i needed was right here in front of me.

life is weird sometimes.
but it tends to work out.
and makes it worth living.

Tony Oller.
WOW.
his music is stuck in my head.
he's 16.
part of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes at his school.
HILLARIOUS.
sings amazingly.
writes music.
all around cool guy.
too bad i dont know him in person.
that'd be way cool.

saturday we were at the field for scrimmages all day.
i'm not sure.
but it kinda seemed like he found out that i like him.
scary, scary, scary.
im serious though.
im not sure he does.
but still..
definately freaking me out.
i did see him tonight though.
geez. i overreact.

oh and reading back on my past posts..i read a comment from Shannon that really made me feel good.
I appreciate my family so much.
& my friends as well.
seems like im gunna have to find a ride home with one this weekend.


music & soccer.
i've noticed that i've written about both of them very much so.
well i've learned recently that they are both very big things in my life, in which i have a HUGE passion for both as well.
i wish i could sing in front of people. like in my real voice.
but i get to freaked out.
hmm. i'll have to fix that.
but.. the music appreciation is coming back. stronger than ever.

gainesville tomorrow.

dear god,
please let life go well.
-hannah

No comments: