Wednesday, October 22, 2008

its only a matter of time

man..
this week has been.. different.
it went from being pathetic last week. till i found out christina was on the team with me.
then.. she invited me to lunch with her next week [which i seriously cannot wait for!] and man..we talk so much. she is such an awesome person.
definitely my best friend.
she has always been a really good friend of mine but we never really got to hang out. but then SHE invites me to hang out. usually that never happens. unless its people that are younger than me. nah shes my age :)
but she's really an awesome person, so is her family. some of the nicest people you will EVER meet. i mean it.
im so happy shes on jv with me, even though she and alyssa both deserve very much to be on varsity. i still am really happy that she gets to play with me. anddddddd. i've got two of my other really good friends on my team too so thats awesome.
but anyways, christina is awesome. just saying. :)

No comments: