Thursday, December 4, 2008

music

Music Shuffle SurveyPut your music player, whatever it is, on random or shuffled play.

Answer these questions with the song you get when you hit the skip button!
Note: some songs will make sense, others won't. Don't Cheat!

Which song describes the mood you are in right now?: Battle At Aslan's How - Chronicles of Narnia
Which song describes the mood you are usually in?: Rodeo Clowns - Jack Johnson
Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?: The Armies Assemble - Chronicles of Narnia
Which song describes something else you like to do?: No Rush - Josh Turner
Which song explains the way you think about love?: Wat'cha Know About - Donovan Frankenreiter
What would you sing to your soulmate right now?: Stuck In A Moment You Can Get Out Of - U2
Which song best represents you?: Ticket To Heaven - 3 Doors Down
Which song would be played at your wedding?: Something On My Mind - Hawk Nelson
Which song would be played at your wedding reception?: This Is Who We Are - Cartel
Which song describes yourself in the future?: Days Go By - Keith Urban
Which song describes yourself in the past?: The Fallen Interlude - Blink 182
Which song would best describe your first time kissing?: Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
Which song would best describe your fashion sense?: Easy Target - Blink 182
Which song would describe your taste in the opposite sex?: Firecracker - Josh Turner
Which song best describes your parents?: From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
Which song best describes your family in general?: Fifteen - Taylor Swift
Which song best describes your friends?: If I Could - Jack Johnson
Which song best describes your school?: Colored People - DC Talk
Which song best describes your public personality?: When Did Your Heart Go Missing? - Rooney
Which song best describes your private personality?: Truce - Jars Of Clay

How am i feeling today?: Blue (da ba dee) - Eiffel 65
Will I get far in life?: Must Get Out - Maroon 5
How do my friends see me?: Rebuild - Switchfoot with Relient K and Ruth
Where will I get married? Sleigh Ride - Relient K
What is my best friend's theme song? College Kids - Relient K
What is the story of my life? Where Love Went Wrong - Augustana
What is/was high school like?: Next To You - Jordin Sparks
How can I get ahead in life?: Far Far - Yael Naim
What is the best thing about me?: The Little Things - Colbie Caillat
How is today going to be?: I'm Here - Aly and AJ
What is in store for this weekend?: If We Were A Movie - Hannah Montana
What song describes my parents?: Wordplay - Jason Mraz
My grandparents?: Baby, Come on - +44
How is my life going?: Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
What song will they play at my funeral?: Entertaining Angels - Newsboys
How does the world see me?: The Economy Of Mercy - Switchfoot
Will I have a happy life?: My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
What do my friends really think of me?: What If His People Prayed - Casting Crowns
Do people secretly lust after me? Born For This - Paramore
How can I make myself happy?: Wannabe - Spice Girls
What should I do with my life? Watch The Wind Blow By - Tim McGraw
Will I ever have children? Sharing Song - Jack Johnson with G. Love
What is some good advice for me?: Ancient History - Hawk Nelson
What is my signature dancing song?: Petrified - Fort Minor
What do I think my current theme song is? Jesus Freak [reprise] - DC Talk
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: It Is You - Newsboys
What type of men/women do you like? Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
Would I make a good catch? Better Life - Keith Urban
Will I have a good life in general? This Is Your Life - Switchfoot
What's going to happen to me this week? Gone - Switchfoot
Where will I be a year from now? F-Stop Blues - Jack Johnson
What is my biggest wish? Get Your Shine On - Jesse McCartney
What is the love of my life doing at this very moment? Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone) - Forever The Sickest Kids
How will I die? The Fight Song - Sanctus Real
What will happen after I die? Maintain Conciousness - Relient K

Credits: Golden - Switchfoot
Waking Up: If I Only Had The Heart - The Maine
First Day of School: The Only Thing Worse Than Beating A Dead Horse Is Betting On One - Relient K
Falling In Love: Safe Ride - Cute Is What We Aim For
Fight Song: One - U2
Breaking Up: She's No You - Jesse McCartney
Prom: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Life: Losing Hope - Jack Johnson
Mental Breakdown: What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
Driving: No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
Flashback: Never Let Go - The Real You
Getting Back Together: Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
Wedding: Watching You - Rodney Atkins
Birth of Child: Lose It - Cartel
Final Battle: Lord Have Mercy On A Country Boy - Josh Turner
Death Scene: Unified - G. Love & Special Sauce
Funeral Song: Invincable - Jesse McCartney
Ending Credits: It Don't Matter - Donovan Frakenreiter
Deleted Scenes: Sweet Talk 101 - Cute Is What We Aim For


Will it be ok? Once In A Lifetime - Keith Urban
How are you feeling today? Moondance - Jonathan Rhys Meyers
How do your friends see you? Sand In My Shoes - Dido
Will you get married? Amarillo Sky - Jason Aldean
What is your best friend’s theme song? Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) - Wyclef Jean
What is the story of your life? I Owe You - Policies and Procedures
What was high school like? All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
How can you get ahead in life? Vienna - The Fray
What is the best thing about your friends? The Cradlesong (Da Wa) - Sacred Spirit Feat. Cherokee Rose
What is tonight going to be like? Only One - Yellowcard
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend? The Blues - Switchfoot
What song describes you? Under Pressure - Queen
To describe your grandparents? Dueling Guitars - Heitor Pereira & Doug Smith
How is your life going? The One I'm Waiting For - Relient K
What song will they play at your funeral? Life Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
How does the world see you? Where Do I Go From Here - Stebastian Mego
Will you have a happy life? Hymn - Jars Of Clay
What do your friends really think of you? Look To You - Hillsong United
Do people secretly lust after you? I'd Kill To Fall Asleep - New Found Glory
How can I make myself happy? Stop And Stare - OneRepublic
What should you do with your life? Honey, Honey - Amanda Seyfried
Will you ever have children?

What Song Explains Your...
Life... Handlebars - Flobots
Friends... Later - Jordin Pruitt
Family... California - Phantom Planet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush... Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
Favorite Teacher... Me And Becky - Chris Rice
Pet... Takin' Off This Pain - Ashton Shepherd
Enemy... Fortunate Fool - Jack Johnson
Religion... Lucy - Hanne Hukkelberg
Doctor... Upside Down - Jack Johnson
Favorite TV Character... The Hand Song - Nickel Creek
Personality... Arrival At Aslan's How - Chronicles of Narnia
Looks... Who Am I - New Found Glory
The weather outside is... Trust Your Stomach - Marching Band
I feel like... Stop It - The Almost
I would really love to... Ooh Ahh - Gritz
No one can stop me from... My Heart Goes Out - Warren Barfield
Today I will... She Is - The Fray
Love is like... We Rock - Various
I would call myself...No It Isn't - +44
I've never been to... Love Story - Taylor Swift
If I were a... Don't Be There - Switchfoot
Never forget to... I Have A Dream/Thank You For The Music - Amanda Seyfried
Noone believes me when...Poprazzi - Switchfoot
I would never... That Green Gentlemen (Things Have Changed) - Panic! At The Disco
I could see myself... Lycanthrope - +44
I'm as fun as... Money, Money, Money - Meryl Streep
I wish... Northern Downpour - Panic! At The Disco
He will never understand why... My Wish - Rascal Flatts
I'm nearly... You Give Love A Bad Name - Blake Lewis
At night time... Here Is Our King - David Crowder Band
My fashion sense is... You Already Take Me There - Switchfoot
I cry when...Can't Let You Go - Jesse McCartney
The most annoying thing is... Landslide - Dixie Chicks
The moon is... Free And Easy (Down The Road I Go) - Dierks Bentley
I get tired when...Cookie Jar - Jack Johnson
I lack... Always - Blink 182
I'm so absorbing in...C'mon! Let's Boogey To The Elf Dance - Sufjan Stevens
I should be... Then I Did - Rascal Flatts
I can't seem to forget... Lillian - +44
Where in the world is... Chem 6A - Switchfoot
I don't want to hear... How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - James Taylor
Don't give up on... When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
I should give up on... Mudhouse Gypsy - Jason Mraz
I want to be...Exit To Exit - Ryan Cabrera
I like alot of...Untitled - Relient K
I often think about... Good Directions - Billy Currington
I don't understand why...Lion Wilson - Relient K
Guys are... Hollywood - Cute Is What We Aim For
Girls go to... Last Dollar (Fly Away) - Tim McGraw
I'm in trouble for... Got It Right This Time - Keith Urban
Candy is for...Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
Take me to... The Knights That Say Ni! - Monty Python
All I've ever cared about was... This Love - Maroon 5
Take me away from... We're So Starving - Panic! At The Disco
The worst possible thing is... I still Ain't Over You - Augustana

No comments: