Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Better Together

5 things you need to get right now:
  1. "Picturesque" - Chase Coy [whole album]
  2. "To The Sea" - Jack Johnson [whole album]
  3. "Walk By Faith" - Jeremy Camp
  4. "Hold My Heart" - Tenth Avenue North
  5. "Gravity" - Shawn McDonald
All of them are FABULOUS.

Hmm.. I wonder if anyone ever reads this anymore..
Just a random thought.

Anyways, I'm not really sure what to write about.
Today was sort of dull. Nothing too exciting happened.
I did some more of my newest art project, and hopefully will finish tomorrow [or Thursday].
I baked mulberry muffins. They were quite delicious!
And I... totally forget what else I did worth talking about.
Well Tim, Sarah, and Susannah had tryouts tonight. Tim is trying out for his team. Sarah is trying out for her team. Susannah is trying out for a Rockledge team, not sure what age group though.

Well..That's about it.
Ciao!

No comments: