Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Music And My Life

Just wrote an 874 word paper in about 1/2 an hour or so.
That's what a passion for writing and a class time worth of pre-writing gets ya!
I feel pretty darn confident about it to. Wahoo!

Other than that.. I have yet to truly turn off the Enchanted cover/reply. It's so incredible.
Also, I am going to start another blog [in addition to this one] that isn't all about me, but other stuff too. So I guess you could say this will be my private one, the other one will be my public/stuff-other-than-Hannah blog.
If you have any ideas for it [because honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do it on.] then let me know!
The only ideas I really have are...

  • Cooking - recipes
  • Projects - whatever my brain decides to create
  • Adventures! - Anything and everything!
  • Faith - My personal relationship with Christ
  • MUSIC - nuff said
  • BOOKS - nuff said again
And stuff like that! 
Anyways, like I said before, if you have any ideas let me know!

~Hannah

No comments: