Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life Is An Art

I don't even know how many sketches I did today. A ton, I know that much.
It felt really good to sketch, too. I mean, it always does, but I haven't been able to in a while, and to finally break out my sketch pad and just draw was really nice. I need to paint soon. And buy a ton more canvases. Haha.
Cute boy inspired one of them, actually.
It's a really simple one, just a sun and wavy lines. But the wavy lines kind of represent the movement of music, and just plain 'ol ocean waves. I might add some more to it, but I'm not sure yet.
Anyways, I'm excited to start painting again. It's been way too long.

School is going pretty well right now. It's definitely keeping me busy, but it's better to be busy then bored, in my opinion. I do not like being bored.
Babysitting has been really beneficial lately. I've been making so much money it's ridiculous. I need to start saving all that money now. Haha.
As for boys... Cute Boy is on the brain, but that's about it.

I will write more when my laptop isn't about to die and I have more time to think.

No comments: