Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Library List & Note

Ok, first the note. It's about my last post about the 1001 books to read before you die [well, actually it says you must read them... that's what this is about].
I will try and read as many as I can, but if I'm really not feeling it, I'm not going to read it. Just so you all know
Anyways, onto my library list!

This is what I got today at ze beloved library:

Books:

  • 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die - Pete r Boxall
  • How To Read A Book - Mortimer J. Adler & Charles Van Doren
  • Young Romantics - Daisy Hay
  • Keeping The Moon - Sarah Dessen [Yes. I got one of her books. Actually...]
  • Dreamland - Sarah Dessen [...TWO of her books. Ha ha.]
  • Macbeth - Shakespeare
  • Easy French: Step-By-Step - Myrna Bell Rochester [Never really learned that much from French class...]
CD's:
  • Big Bad World - Plain White T's
  • Crazy Love - Michael Buble
  • Only By The Night - Kings of Leon

La de da. 
That's all for now!

~Hannah

No comments: