Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rainshine

Isn't that gorgeous?! As it was raining today on the way home from class, the sun was shining bright as ever. It's kind of incredible if you think about it. God has some seriously awesome handiwork :)

Ok. So something that's been tugging at my heart for a while is my craving for people, or at least one person, that know the daily struggle in living for Christ. You know, someone I could relate to in my spiritual walk. I would really love to get involved with a Bible study, get together to talk about Jesus over coffee, or even just e-mail back in forth with someone just to be able to have someone there for me when I need it.
I mean.. I do have people like that in my life...but it's not to the point where whenever I need them I can call them up and be like, "I need to talk to you about God right now."
I have my best friend which is more than enough, but she's super busy and our schedules conflict so that just sucks.
I do have other people I could talk to, but I just don't feel like I'm at that place with them yet. You know? I really wish I could meet one person that I could talk to everything about with. Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: