Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Forgets Me

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!
Deas Vail released a new song.. well, music video, and it is absolutely AMAZING. I LOVE IT!!!!
I literally have it on repeat, and have had it so for the past few days. It's just so darn incredible.
Check it out here.

Anyways, yesterday signified the start of a new era. Or semester, whatever you prefer to call it.
I'm back into babysitting as of yesterday. It felt really good to be back there with the kids [at my brother and sister-in-law's house with their four lovely children] and get back into the flow of things.
Also, yesterday I wacked all my hair off. Or, got it wacked off by a professional. I don't trust myself with something as serious as my haircut. Haha.
I'm really excited about it all though; getting back into the consistency of life, that is. Life seemed a little dull without it. I mean...summer was nice with camp and such...but it's just nice to be home and doing all the things that 'home' consists of. Ya know?
Yes.

School starts in a week and a half. I'm so stoked! As nerdy as that make me sounds, I really don't care, I'm just excited to be back in school. This semester is going to be great too. And..as shallow or cliche, or whatever, as this may sound... I'm really hoping to meet a nice guy that dresses sharp and sophisticated. Is that so much to ask? All I want is a good, solid friendship with him... that may eventually progress into something more... hahahha
Ok. I'm done. Haha

Well, that is all for now. I will update later and most likely get a picture up here of my hair as soon as I can.

Au revoir!

No comments: