Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jumbled


I feel like there are a lot of things that need to be said, but I really don't know where to start.
I guess I'll try anyway...

This past week at work was crazy hectic. We were preparing for the senior recognition that took place yesterday at church. It was all really last minute and we were pushing hard to just get it all done as effectively and efficiently as possible. We pulled it off!
There were a few breaks in between the insanity, one of which led to a kind sir by the name of Eric Ball telling me I need to get my passport.
He said a few other things as well relating to the Cuba trip he is leading in August. I'm not going, mostly because of money, but also because I don't have a passport.
He told me that even if I'm not going on the Cuba trip, I should still get my passport. I should get it because God will use me, but there are steps I need to take to prepare myself for where God is going to lead me.
It resonated in church yesterday, as Dan spoke something that stood out to me. I can't quite remember what exactly it was [I wrote it down though], but it reminded me that I need to get my passport.
God will use us if we choose to allow Him to. We will, at times, need to equip ourselves for what He is preparing for us. Other times, not so much, as He uses us where were are right now in life as well.
I think getting my passport is a way to equip myself for bigger and better things that God has in store for me, as well as giving God the control of all of the options. I'm not going to limit the goodness God has in store for me. That would be absolutely crazy.

Also, I can't begin to make up my mind for what my summer plans are. I need to get another job, but I honestly don't even know where to start looking for one. I also need to decide if I'm going to take summer classes. I'm really in no mood whatsoever to even take classes until I have to, but it's starting to look like I have to over the summer. It's irritating because I'm completely over school right now. I'm just totally burnt out. It's also irritating because I know it's the smart thing to take classes over the summer. I guess it's all about sacrifice. I freakin hate it.
But I guess if it's worth it, I might as well do it.
Gah. I think I'm taking summer classes...

Also, there are so many things going on life right now, that my train of thoughts keeps crossing onto 123214513 different tracks. It's ridiculous. Thankfully, when I finally get to a point where I can have an actual quiet quiet time, things get sorted out a little bit at a time.

I don't know what else to say, but I do want to say thank you to my family and my friends for being ever so patient with me. I've been in such a rush this past semester, but you guys constantly help me to slow down and take the time to appreciate what's right in front of me.
You guys are the best of the best.

No comments: